Aldborough House

Refurbishment of a national monument.

Aughey O’Flaherty Architects recently undertook a site visit to Aldborough House on Portland Row to investigate the feasibility of undertaking refurbishment works to return the protected structure to its former glory.

Aldborough House was built in 1796 by Edward Stratford, second Earl of Aldborough, and is amongst the most important surviving historic houses in Dublin.

 

Add New Comment