Refurbishment of former Court House, Enniscorthy
The Court House at Enniscorthy was constructed circa 1820 and is located in the historic centre of the Enniscorthy. It is a simple neoclassical building with a T-shaped plan. It is a protected structure of regional importance and is one of three almost identical court buildings in Co. Wexford. The building was a working court until 2004 when it closed after the decision was made to centralise Court Services to Wexford. In the intervening years, it fell into disrepair. Aughey O'Flaherty Architects have recently refurbished this historic building for Wexford County Council.